As the year draws to an end, it allows us to reflect on the success of this academic year. Pupils on a whole have been implacable this year and have managed to cope with the ever changing landscape of school life, they have worked hard and shown great resilience managing interruptions brought on by the pandemic and our expansion. As a school we now feel we have reached calmer waters and want to re-establish our high expectations and standards in preparation for a strong start in September.
At Holy Trinity high standards have meant high achievement. On Monday 4th July, there will be whole School ‘Standards Checking’.
Standard checks will be based around our core principles and will include the following:
· Pupils must have a blazer, tie and shirts to be tucked in at all times.
· Pupils must be wearing plain black footwear without any coloured logos/laces.
· Pupils will not be permitted to arrive to school in their PE Kits, they will have access to our new Sports Hall facilities for changing.
· Pupils must have a planner/day planner and at least a clear pencil case containing essential items such as:
o black/blue pen
o green pen
· Punctuality to form time and lessons must be excellent.
· PE kit must be in line with our Uniform policy, there should be no branding on kits as they must be plain.
· Hoodies are not permitted to be worn, all coats/jackets must be worn on top of blazers.
· Jackets/coats must be plain with no large branding, denim jackets and gilets are not permitted to be worn in School.
· There must be no piercings or jewellery worn – pupils will be asked to remove them – clear plastic studs can be worn.
· Students must be highly organised ensuring Homework and other tasks are completed on time when set by their teachers.
We are very fortunate as a school to have supportive parents, with strong parent and school relationships something we are passionate about. We continue to be grateful for the support we receive from all parents/carers. We understand the impact of the cost of living crisis at the moment, therefore please do not hesitate to contact us if you are unable to purchase the equipment we are requesting and we will support accordingly.
Mr Crehan / Miss A Backhouse / Mr S Mahmood