Find your healthier you.
Next week is the British Nutrition Foundation’s Healthy Eating Week 2021. We want everyone to reflect on their lifestyles and look to make improvements to enhance their health and wellbeing.
The ‘Find your healthier you’ message will be supported by five themes across the week:
- Know the facts – information, advice and myth busting
- Make a healthier choice – tips and tools to make better choices
- Plan for success – ways to plan healthier meals and menus
- Be the chef – how to cook healthier options, with links to recipes and ideas
- Keep moving – promoting the importance of being active for health
As Parents/Carers of our students we would like to include you in the five themes linked with “Find your healthier you” and we will be asking the children, and staff to explore these during next week. We know that working in partnership with you will help our students to see the bigger picture of overall health and wellbeing, to enhance understanding of our school culture and values around food and how, when we look after these areas, we are also supporting our learning habits.
If you would like to know more about the British Nutrition Foundation’s work, there are a number of useful fact sheets linked below: