After last year’s best ever set of GCSE results, Holy Trinity has made further progress and improvements this year
- Students achieving a Standard Pass in both English and Maths is up to 53.4%, a 9% increase in the last 3 years.
- 33% of our students achieved a Strong Pass in both English and Maths.
- 53% achieved a Strong Pass in English.
- Performance of disadvantaged pupils in ‘basics’ has improved by 4% from last year and an impressive 14% in two years.
- Gap in performance between disadvantaged and non-disadvantaged pupils continues to reduce significantly. Gap has reduced by 13% in the last two years.
- Performance in RE continues to improve. 71% of pupils achieved an A* – C, and 49% achieved a grade B or above.
- Outstanding and improved performance in many other subject areas.