Join our ‘Good’ school on our journey towards ‘Outstanding’
Required for 1st September 2022
Full-time (term-time only)
Grade 2: £18,887 – £20,852 (pro rata)
Food and Nutrition/Art Technician
Holy Trinity Catholic School seeks to serve young people from both the Catholic and the local community, welcoming all those who embrace its values and share its quest for excellence.
In Section 48 inspection January 2020, Holy Trinity was rated as an ‘Outstanding’ school. We are very proud of this achievement, our Catholic faith underpins everything we do as a school community.
Holy Trinity Catholic School are looking to enhance the Technology and Creative Art departments by employing a dynamic and enthusiastic full time technician.
The Food and Nutrition department and Creative Art Department are both forward thinking and innovative. Both have a substantial uptake at GCSE and are highly successful.
We strive to give the best learning opportunities and enriched experience for the young people here at Holy Trinity.
This exciting role includes:
- Setting up the room ready for practical lessons.
- Ordering ingredients and materials from suppliers.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the room during the school day, including equipment.
- Supporting students during practical lessons.
- Looking after the products, which are in the ovens.
- Sorting out the laundry ready for each practical.
- Working alongside the Food and Art teachers to help to plan and resource exciting lessons, which enthuse and engage the pupils.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference and join us? If you do then apply for this new and interesting role.
The school is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and therefore expects all staff to share the commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: Tuesday 5th July 2022 (noon)
Interviews: Tuesday 12th July 2022