The local Governing Body of Holy Trinity Catholic School is a committed group of parents, staff and members of the local community, who are dedicated to the further advancement of the school. The Governing Body has the responsibility for the effective running of the school and therefore makes decisions about a wide range of issues.
Our strategic vision for the school is to:
- Continually raise standards of achievement for all pupils
- Promote a culture in which excellent teaching and learning thrives
- Act as a “critical friend” to the Head Teacher
- Ensure accountability as part of the St Teresa of Calcutta MAC
- Support the Catholic ethos of the school
The governing body also operates in smaller committees. These are – Safeguarding, Admissions, Quality of Education, Behaviour for Learning, SEN and Finance including Expansion.
Regular committee meetings and meetings of the full Governing Body are held to discuss all matters relating to the school.
New local governance being established and constituted September 2019.
Minutes from meetings can be made available upon request to the school.
Please click on the link below for further information.