The coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine is our best defence against the virus. The vaccine is highly effective and it is currently being rolled out across Birmingham to priority groups. Throughout February 2021 there will be five online Q&A sessions which will allow the public to ask any questions they may have about the vaccination. On the panel will be the Birmingham & Solihull Clinical Commissioning Group, local representatives and Councillor Paulette Hamilton, Cabinet Member for Health and Social Care.
It is strongly recommended that people attend the session that is relevant to where they live, as some of the information in the webinar will be localised:
- 4th February at 6pm-7.30pm. North Birmingham https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/138628992047
- 9th February at 6pm-7.30pm. South Birmingham https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/138644995915
- 11th February at 6pm-7.30pm. East Birmingham https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/138644995915
- 24th February at 6pm-7.30pm. West Birmingham https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/138645314869
- 25th February at 6pm-7.30pm. Central Birmingham https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/138645491397