The Virtual Choir has been a huge success so far, but all good things must come to an end! I would love for you all to get involved in our final song of the year – Amazing Grace.
If you would like to take part (new singers are very welcome!) then please read the instructions below, download the guide track and lyrics and get singing! The ‘lead sheet’ is for anyone who would like to play an instrumental part. If you have any questions or issues, please email Miss Hancock on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Thursday 2nd July
1. Ensure you have two devices that can access the internet (phone, tablet, laptop/desktop) and make sure one of them has an audio recording app on it
2. Download the guide track and lyrics
3. Plug headphones into the device you will play the guide track through
4. Record yourself on the other device singing along with my guide track (keep the guide track playing through your headphones the whole time)
5. Email me the audio on email@example.com (or share on OneDrive / Google Drive)
Note: Please make sure your recording device is no more than an arm’s length away from you, preferably between 15 and 30cm away and don’t have anything covering the microphone!
For further guidance on how to record yourself please go to http://www.holytrc.bham.sch.uk/index/virtual-choir-christ-be-our-light/ and watch the video called ‘How to record your track’