After last year’s best ever set of GCSE results, Holy Trinity has made further progress and improvements this year.
- Students achieving a Standard Pass in both English and Maths is up to 54.4%, a 10% increase in the last 3 years.
- 33% of our students achieved a Strong Pass in both English and Maths.
- 53% achieved a Strong Pass in English.
- Performance of disadvantaged pupils in ‘basics’ has improved by 7% from last year and an impressive 15% in two years.
- Gap in performance between disadvantaged and non-disadvantaged pupils continues to reduce significantly. Gap has reduced by 13% in the last two years.
- Performance in RE continues to improve. 71% of pupils achieved an A* – C, and 49% achieved a grade B or above.
- Outstanding and improved performance in many other subject areas.
GCSE Exam Results Analysis
Despite a much more difficult new GCSE 1-9, attainment in English of a good pass remains the same as last year and consolidates upward trend. 53% achieved a Strong Pass in English. One student achieved a grade 9.
Despite a much more difficult new GCSE 1-9, attainment in Maths continues to be good. 41% of students achieved a strong pass in Maths 13% of them achieved a grade 7 or above. One student achieved a grade 9.
In English, the attainment of disadvantaged students continues to improve and is now at 70%, 16% higher than 3 years ago.
In Maths, the attainment gap between disadvantaged and other students continues to close, it is now at 5%, a 15% reduction from 2 years ago.
What about other subjects?
Performance in RE continues to improve. 71% of pupils achieved an A* – C, and 49% achieved a grade B or above.
We have offered wider range of MFL qualifications, including Arabic, Bengali, Urdu, Italian, Polish and Spanish.
Image already added